Valhalla Theatre, Glebe Point Road is an Art Deco cinema s continuously screening films from 1938-1962, and then intermittently until it closing in 2005. It was later purchased by W Property Pty Ltd. TKD Architects designed the transformation from cinema to boutique office accommodation and community space with thirty-eight new office suites within the existing building envelope. The original cinema lobby, foyer and shops have been restored. The new office studios are light-filled work spaces and many have access to external decks, courtyards or lofts. The common areas feature three-storey voids providing visual connections and natural light for all the suites.