A new TKD Architects office in Surry Hills brings our team together in a 1916 converted warehouse with high ceilings, an internal light well, masonry detailing, polished concrete floors and exposed beams. The office is on a single level with planned accommodation for additional staff as required. Shared collaborative meeting areas, formal meeting rooms, quiet zones and retreat rooms are dispersed throughout the generous space. The communication and IT cables are exposed in black service trays throughout the workspaces, providing adaptability for growth as well as a visual link throughout the TKD workspace.
Photography: Anthea Williamson